Connect OrderStation to WiFi
Connecting your OrderStation terminal to your WiFi network
To get your OrderStation terminal connected to your WiFi network complete the following steps:
1) On your OrderStation terminal go to your home screen which should like the screenshot below
2) Now swipe right on the screen, and you will see the following screen.
3) Click on the settings icon as shown above. You will then see the main setting screen as shown below. Then click on the WiFi option
4) You will then be presented with a list of WiFi networks that your OrderStation can see. Simply select your WiFi network name.
5) If your WiFi network requires a password you will be prompted to enter the password as shown below.
Your OrderStation Terminal is now connected to the Internet via your WiFi network.
Updated on: 01/08/2022